This month has been a whirlwind. I finished my internship, moved out of my apartment, moved back home for two weeks, then packed everything up to move to Boston.
The result: I’ve been way less active here than I hoped to be. I’m actually impressed I read as much as I did this month.
I expect that I’ll post more consistently once classes start. I’m so much better about time management when I have commitments and a schedule.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco: 4/5 stars
- All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda: 4/5 stars
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman: 3.5/5 stars
- Last Words by Michael Koryta: 3/5 stars
- The Diviners by Libba Bray: 4.5/5 stars
Look for my September TBR in the next few days!